Sunday, July 4, 2010

Bath Wedge For Rectangular Tubs



July afternoon



Everything is brightly colored
suspended
In the afternoons of July
Time In the dream
palm of nothing shatters
es'acceca

confused in the reflection of the sun in the waves of the sea sky smiling

cuttings on corolla mauve
Nivea and pure
Where love is reborn
Shy and soft

Ready to ignite In the embers of July

With her smile that illuminates her face and hides a tear

Pending a final
morning song



July

Bagliori fairy
furious over time
the hours pass scans the lens

superb volcano under the hot sun of July
the sinuous hips
embrace the immense gulf that
my sight is lost
enchanted maze
between the finite and the infinite
sweet country songs love
Magic July
Every year I bring the same memories
Your flashes of sun collide with my face
as then in finite time
Of
deep eyes fixed on mine while advancing on trails rose petals
And I do not know if the heart lingers uneasily
In this sweet and vivid nostalgia


This text I have already published, in 2008 Here
I knew almost no one read him propose again perfection, is a first dellemie publications.

0 comments:

Post a Comment