Saturday, July 17, 2010

Clifford Mdc 342 K1060

Wisteria X (on the wall ocher)


The wisteria is blooming on the wall is
ocher climbed
When you are covered with purple
I knew it was out of school
The movement stop time
Tune the notes of a lightning
On the branches of the wisteria
His charm drops
flying in the wind blowing in the wind To the rhythm of the images
wisteria seductive Pasolini
"You return to the brutal" Indomitable

A life in bloom remember frills' s love
"man crushes me already panned"
intoxicate me breathless perfume and tears from the ancient depths
I
Seizures my eyes
It 's a moment ... ... a purple spell

In the furious movement of the
I wanted to try
A flower not to think
the steps from the clouds
the land of slots








THE LILAC
of Pier Paolo Pasolini HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment