Friday, October 1, 2010

How To Give Wedding Vote Of Thanks



As you surely know, and who does not know that although the news has sprung on all the major sites of technological interest [see Geekissimo, and Windowsette r27] I tell you, yesterday 19 hours is FINALLY out the new and revised version of Windows Live Essential;

As the old package of 2009, this year it consists of Messenger, Mail, Writer and Movie Maker, all obviously improved upon the look and feel, I think simplifying even further what is the use for a more user-friendly look.

Writing in the new program Writer I must admit that I'm not having any problems at all and the graphics reminds me of the new package to the office "from Microsoft or Office 2010.

enclose a Youtube video to see how the service in this update as Some time ago I found problemucci display.

Good evening!

Music through a Jeep ... Oo
Ps: in this new version of Writer, you can also insert emoticons [Sorriso Caldo Calcio ...]!

0 comments:

Post a Comment