Monday, September 27, 2010

Hutch Trickstar Sales

My adventure in Ancona

definitely my adventure begins today in that of Ancona.

I was admitted to the Faculty of Medicine, of course after passing the admission test held September 2, 2010, and then I had to move inevitably to Ancona as the degree program provides single-cycle frequency mandatory.

I started today with my dear old Mini at 14.30 and with all the tranquility you have arrived in Ancona to the 16 [is pointless to force the car ... there was no need].

The house in which lodging is a house for students ... we're all about a dozen, but divided in double rooms with all comforts ... the bathrooms are clean, the rooms are bright and the comrades with whom I share the house are not bad .

In the long hour and a half in the car I thought about my new adventure ... I wonder how it will be!
The only thing I know for certain is that for the time being charged, ready to begin in the best way.

I left my parents and my two sisters with a big hug and a little 'nostalgia [which, moreover, is natural, given the good I want them] but do not worry ... I will return home next Saturday already so busy, as timekeeper, with a enduro race [at the National, I believe] to be held in Fabriano.

Here is the video I made while I was in that of Ancona.
Night!

Considerations ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment