Sunday, September 12, 2010

Which Indian Actress Has Gt The Biggest Boobs



Well, this is the first post that I write with the new notebook, and to be honest, I am writing magnificence on the bed ... I have to admit that it's completely different now!

I'm looking right now at home since the Uni Ancona attendance is mandatory and is going back and forth is quite impractical and exhausting.

Tomorrow morning at 8:30 I leave for Ancona and the first stop will be at the university so you can see a few announcements on the bulletin board that is right for my ...

requests I do not have many ... but perhaps quite common:

  1. apartment with a bathroom, kitchenette and 2 single rooms
  2. price of about € 220 per person per month,
  3. quite central position or at least close to public services.

The perfect location would at Piazza Ugo Bassi, because the seat of the bus station.

Who knows, maybe tomorrow, maybe I'll come home with any certainty more.

For the moment I greet you and wish you a good night. CIAOOO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment