Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Trailers Demario Salieri



As I already wrote here , Monday, September 6, 2010 I bought my first notebook in view of new life as a college student, obviously outside the home, since the university closest to my country in Ancona or Camerino.

Leaving aside for the moment the university discourse [that go into a new post later], I would like to focus on the notebook that I purchased, or, as you can already read the title of the post, an Acer Aspire 5551G.

Here is a selection of images of the notebook ... sull'unboxing

DSCF0479

DSCF0480

DSCF0481

DSCF0482

DSCF0483

DSCF0484

DSCF0485

DSCF0486

DSCF0489

DSCF0488

One thing I was not aware and which I only discovered after opening the notebook is the touchpad that supports the Multi-Multi-Touch Gesture or as you prefer, so when I do a photo slideshow or simply an enlargement of the webpage, I do not have to do is use two fingers and the magic begins!

We hope now that the quality of the notebook is up and I do not pull tricks on me ... maybe have a few months later, however, in the case, do not worry ... I did it with 40 € extra extended warranty up to 3 years after ' buy!

Good evening, soon for a whole post dedicated to my university choice!

0 comments:

Post a Comment