Sunday, September 5, 2010

Shop Laptop In Melbourne Price



'm finally on vacation! Since

I finished my final exams, after a week of relaxation, I started to study [fairly constant] in view of the first big test that will decide roughly my future.

Thursday, September 2 and Friday, September 3 I had, in fact, the entrance exams at the University of Ancona for the right to Medicine and Dentistry .

Just to give you an idea of \u200b\u200bthe difficulty of proof in the course of Medicine have tried examining about 1,100 people for ONLY 130 seats (about 10% of the total);

for Dentistry Instead, the students were about 400 for ONLY 20 seats
(5% of the total).

What about ... a conscience are in place ... I studied everything I could and I was not neglecting important things.

Everything is now to have that little bit of luck to be able to pass this rock that is truly "insurmountable."

0 comments:

Post a Comment