Thursday, September 16, 2010

Compter Case Led Replacement

I want an iPod Touch & Considerations

ipod_touch_20100901 E 'a while' I think about it and finally I decided this evening to talk about it ... it just came out recently, the new iPod Touch, who sincerely love you to death!

The issue, however it is not the output of this device since Apple updated with new features but the price!

Considering the iPod touch base, this has the following features:

  • camera 5megapixel;
  • LED flash;
  • camera that records HD video;
  • front camera for video calls ;
  • thickness reduced further than the older generation;
  • gyroscope;
  • retina display;
  • 8Gb internal memory [only characteristic that changes depending on the model].

As you can see the difference of the iPod Touch in comparison with the known 4 iPhone is the lack of the "phone" or the ability to make calls and send sms.

Here is my question ... how can
the price difference between the iPod Touch and iPhone is 400 € [remember that the iPod costs € 239 € 659 while the iPhone]?!

That is, there seems to be a normal thing to charge the "phone" iPhone € 400?

It remains undoubtedly one thing ... the iPod Touch is a fantastic device, feature-rich and that is why the first available opportunity I guess I buy it, or maybe even better, I'll buy me ...: D.

0 comments:

Post a Comment