Monday, September 13, 2010

Kates Playground.galleries

House, where are you?! Looking for a house

As I mentioned yesterday, today I went in "exploration" in Ancona to find an apartment where they could remain for at least 12 months [or year-round college] ... I

got plenty of phone numbers but in the end only a handful have found useful and little contact between them no one has fully satisfied ... that was too expensive, too that "rat hole", that too much ... too short, for all except for my tastes!

But absolutely I still do not do anything to win ...!

I started with the idea of \u200b\u200blooking for an apartment with two single bedrooms, bathroom and kitchenette and perhaps may come at the end to find a single room in a flat in part already inhabited by unknown students ... but do not worry, in the end the most important thing is:

Single room with wardrobe, desk and a window that I let a lot of light!

0 comments:

Post a Comment