Thursday, November 25, 2010

Make Ur Own Wrestling Theme

Ulysses Welcome back! Try Windows Live Writer 2011

are exactly 55 days that I do not write anything on the blog and I must say that the thing actually I missed a bit '. In this time things will have happened in spades and the time to write even one line seemed to be no way ... but we go to order;

Monday, October 4, 2010 I officially started college, or Degree Course in Single Cycle in Medicine and Surgery. For the moment I'm taking lessons in Physics, Biology, Chemistry and Genetics and I must say that it seems that everything is proceeding without too many hitches.

In the house where I live everything is great ... the laughter and the jokes never fail as well! I do not hide that I'm experiencing a really nice here in Ancona ... [for the time being, of course, but I hope I last as possible].

Thursday, October 21, 2010 we had dinner ... of course we are 150 students, more than half came to party and dinner was phenomenal.
Here's just a picture of the evening, along with some of my classmates [who, incidentally, I admire you very much!]

MediCena

Wednesday, 17 November 2010 I did My first test as a college freshman, or the "Progress Review", useful to get over the 6 years of CdL the learning curve of the student, it should hopefully be almost similar to that shown below ... grafico-crescente-708536

Monday, November 22, 2010 instead I did the first part of physics, covering mechanics. The physics program, in fact, has been divided into three sections to give the student the opportunity to study with all its "peace" and to facilitate the study of the same. As the prof. Physics Franco Rustichelli, recovering from Descartes, it is preferable to divide a complex problem into parts and then consider the parties individually.

Thursday, November 25, 2010 , basically today, I died laughing like everyone else, and I mean everyone, the days since the universe.

THANKS GUYS!

Ps: Just to clarify ...

The boys of the house, Andrea, Alessandro, Roberto, Cristina, Giuseppe, chlorination, Daniel, Mark, Matthew, Anthony Marino, Stephen Simon.

Children Unit: Valentina, Julie, Beatrice, Catherine, Andrea, Gabri, Federico, Sergio, Leonardo ... etc etc ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment