Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Fake Abortion Paperwork

Happy New Year My Christmas tree



To I did the Christmas tree is a spruce material
memorial built in the heart
the branches I turned my decorations
the tip is more than just love
hope shines down the center
peace and solidarity
up and down every branch of a star with a name
the name of my dear
those who are close to me
and those who have left me
the name of all my friends
the near and the distant
those who support me and love me
and even those who have made me suffer
and those who may have hurt those I guiltily
forgotten and those that I have not heard
And a tree majestic and beautiful
has no wires and gold lights
and is not covered with snow
has deep roots embedded in the heart

I decided not to put it after the holidays
I'll keep to myself
for next Christmas
and if everyone will still feed them, love the
will make him drink and friendship
breathe hope
who knows ...
... if I can make it live within
to strengthen the branches
to add new names to make it grow healthy and strong
and cling to its trunk
in the inevitable struggles of life.



From what little gifts when
you have.

When you give of yourself
only truly give.
... Kahlil Gibran



HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment