Friday, December 31, 2010

Used Bongard Deck Ovens For Sale



There are now

9h 30m in late 2010 and early 2011.

Looking back, this year many things have happened, some of which I told here on the blog and partly because I left my privacy, alas, all too personal and not too happy.

Speaking of beautiful things, this year I had a lot of satisfaction in the field of study, I met many people worthy of being called friends, I have more close relationships with old friends, I knew that soon will create a new cousin. . in short, the usual things but are always happy to hear and try.

Speaking of things not too happy, it is hoped that this 2011 be a year of peace and serenity and satisfaction.

I leave you with a great video "made by Google" which in part reflects some 'even my good intentions for next year.

Seasons Greetings,

Ulysses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment