Wednesday, December 1, 2010

How Long Does It Take Food Allergy

Partial physics

As I mentioned a few days ago, November 20th I made my first part of physics on program mechanics;

Monday, 29 have been published on the internet the results of this part and I must say that I have succeeded in my purpose ... to take the honors! 30 be clear, I was forced this outcome for this part of mechanics in high school because honestly I had developed these arguments in detail ...

Monday, December 13 instead I'll address the second part of physics regarding fluid mechanics and thermodynamics and sincerely This time, the result is that I hope to achieve at least a 27 Whereas this part of the program is, in my opinion a little more chaotic than the last.

Alas, I must reluctantly jump four days on the snow that I had proposed a dear family friend, from 4 to 8 December, to try to "train" well before tackling this part which then determines the start of the Christmas holiday ...

yes, you read right ... my Christmas holiday will begin on December 13 to finish January 10, the day when I will face the written test of Biology .

What about ... spend the Christmas with bacteria, eukaryotes, DNA replication, DNA replication, mitochondria, Golgi apparatus, endoplasmic reticulum, mechanisms of apoptosis, mitosis Meiosis and ... well, a Christmas with all the trimmings! But rest assured, I'm not so much "angry" ... I really like the topic, and then the study will certainly be less heavy than you can imagine!

soon,
good evening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment