Monday, December 6, 2010

Sinus Infection Bleeding

Last week of Uni before Christmas ... Oo

We arrived in December, rather, to be precise, the second week of December so that means I did well at university two months. Heck, if the time passed quickly in high school, college practically fly!

This week will be devoted to the deepening of thermodynamics and fluid dynamics in the partial view of the December 13 that will determine officially the end of the school [except for a few hours of recovery that we do, but which have not yet been decided].

addition to physical, however, I would not neglect the other subjects like biology and genetics, of which I'm pretty sure the success of the chemical tests and, alas, has always been my Achilles heel.

The program that I compiled for the study of chemical practice is to make REDOX REDOX up until they are exhausted, then so be safe in view of the part that will probably end of January.

And with this I salute you ...
you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment