Sunday, March 13, 2011

Denise Milani Black Dresse

A loose cannon on my path - 2 -

Wednesday and I 'seemed to be the victim of some kind joke candid camera when I did the meeting with what we call "loose cannon ".... because' a loose cannon can 'explode when you least expect it. .. but can 'also silenced for years ....

The scene:
A group of people who do not know each other, they begin to talk before the event after ... various clichés, I do not know how, you begin to talk about men and women .... and immediately after betrayal, marriage, double lives ....
The loose cannon and starts talking about her experiences, but then 'escapes the hand and begins to recount the experiences of her friends (or suspected) and one of these friends I "resonates" but I know that there may be so many 'up to the point where the description and' so 'states that ... no, there's no doubt.
The story tells about her, in a sense, also concerns me but she did not even know who is talking to me! Do you know how I was I? ! It's absurd scene?
I could say that the story he was telling was not true, or At least the part that concerned me and instead I said nothing, I've done tell all without flinching and I took note of the famous "open secret". Bah ... probably

and 'a very confused' cause when I think about it again I go up the confusion ... Anyway, I'm sure that'll soon discover 'the truth'.

... but I wonder: how many mines there are wandering around?
But most of all: What was she to me? Open my eyes or put to the test?

0 comments:

Post a Comment