Wednesday, March 2, 2011

How To Make El Pollo Loco Salad Dressing




Today
F. Enter into my room and asked me to leggerge the theme he wrote about his mother ....
The title was: "describe your mom ".....

... and if they asked me to describe my mother? What to write?


present:
Her name is Jade (as much as my name is Amethyst) ...
It 's a simple person, humble, little, energetic, sensitive, empathetic, strong, fragile, helpful and loving state in cleaning the house, ordered .... Unable to hold a grudge, in trouble' in front conflict, a bit 'anxious, loves being in the company, with a mentality of' open and a capacity 'to be amazed as seeing the world through the eyes of a child.

.... and this mom a few days ago, after a long chat he tells me:
"... in any case I will be 'always on your side and do whatever choice I will go' good cause 'if' Did you choose there is a reason 'and I trust you ... so do not worry never to have my approval or not 'cause you've got it already' and do not need it ...... and we hope not too soon to find your house 'cause I like going to see houses with you .. .;-)"

here ... ... also this and 'my mom ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment