Sunday, February 27, 2011

Maytag Performa Pavt234aww Manual

Untitled


I was a bit' far from this area for a few days ... I missed ... but

Today ', the words struggling to come out, there' the emptiness of mind ... emptiness that precedes the explosion, the emptiness that follows the decisions ... now I've learned to recognize it .... and I can not do until it passes ...
... I prefer to speak but my words do not come close to my state mood.
... tomorrow will be 'better, I know ....

"The Warrior of Light knows the value of perseverance and courage.
Many times during the fight, he gets the shots that did not expect. And he understands that, during the war, the enemy will win 'some battles. When what 'happens, their cries and pain and rest to recover its fiorze. But immediately returns to fight for his dreams,' cause as much 'time it will keep' distance, the greater the probability 'of feeling weak, scared , afraid.
When a rider falls from his horse and goes riding in the space of a minute, will not have 'never again' the courage to mount. "

good night

0 comments:

Post a Comment