Thursday, February 3, 2011

Los Hombres De Paco Episodas

Conversations with Saturn game mirrors


I open my eyes and I see Saturn sitting in the bottom of my bed:

" Have you rested? "

" Making dreams a little 'I moved ... tachycardia often when I wake up ... I'm afraid "

" I see it ... and you think 'cause? "

" No ... I know that is' ... perhaps' ... but .. . I do not know ... "

" Let's make a game, I'll show you a mirror and you tell me what you see "

Saturn raises the mirror with a frame and I begin to see purple amethyst
who paints,
working the clay with children,
who writes in his diary,
you fly with the fantasy,
you wonder, who is enthusiastic
,
practicing yoga,
lighting incense,
that embraces
smiling ..... while I was sad ... and where 'hidden quell'Ametista?

Saturn raises another mirror with a frame and I see Amber Amethyst:
who cares,
that dissipates its energy, which distracts
,
and that 'waiting for something that does not even know what she is, she feels
the lack of contact,
who feels more alone every day ',
who is afraid of me ... as is the sense of loss ....

Saturn raises a final frame with a silver mirror and I see
Amethyst who paints the walls of his new home, cooking a dinner that puts the flowers on the table ... Amethyst
who works with her children and it 'smiling in a warm room and colorful ... Amethyst
dedicated to the holistic disciplines in a quiet place, bright and warm ...
Amethyst and 'calm but with a few wrinkles in piu'.

Saturn lowers the mirror just as I was to see two hands that meet and cross each other the finger ...

"I have not finished watching, waiting ..."

"You have seen enough. What you should've seen enough."

"But I have not seen Crystal ....!!!"

"Crystal is yet to come .... now take back to sleep, tomorrow we penserai.Tornero 'to see you soon ... if you do you'll find."


Who '?.... and Saturn' a planet, and a man ', and' masculine energy, and 'aid, and' a test to pass, and 'a fellow traveler, and 'fruit of the imagination .... from time to time we meet and chat, the conversations with him are always a bit 'surreal but now more' than ever, I feel very useful.

E 'strong fear of facing a large scale and when you' but only 'equally strong desire to leave. But then, to think of it ... "I know I'm not alone even when I'm alone ... and I laugh and cry and I merge with the sky and the mud ..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment