Thursday, February 10, 2011

Awareness Wristbands Meanings

Unexpected



unexpected arrival an email with this link ... Harmony sends me ... that know anything about me and my past choices and who knows nothing about me and Crystal ... and who does not know what I'm reading your book ... but you probably are so 'transparent and that she' failed to understand without I say nothing ...

off balance for the love ... I'll think '... thank you.
Now I sleep, I'm tired and even if there 's just who wishes me good night I think I will sleep tonight' ... there are too many hours of sleep deprived.


ps forgive me if I'm so 'on a subject consuming and repetitive trivial ... but when you are' sure to have found the right person and 'hard to see her go and even if' the only thing possible. .. the only way to manifest the love waiting the right time for him ...
... what a strange life, 8 months ago left much after years of living and suffering there 'was, and also a lot, but it was just another kind ... all need, we also need to recognize the famous "bad love" ... just that I've always felt the love suffering a question I find myself easily solved now reduced to a "rag weeping."
I promise that tomorrow I try to cheer me up!
night

0 comments:

Post a Comment