Thursday, February 17, 2011

Jenna Jameson Birthday Card

Yoga Harmony


Arriving for my appointment with a little harmony 'in advance. She hugs me with her smile, without touching me, I feel his energy wrapped dala. He takes a sheet of paper and hands it to me telling me to read before class.

In short handwritten sheet:

"Forgiven and continue on.
Listen to your words when you speak.
Wrap your warmth with the man you love.
You are the light and give off light.
Quiet tranquility ' and peace. "

After class, a long chat with her ... and I listen as I speak and I realize that something 's gonna change anything ... and it' off last week from the center of my chest and now your emotions are more ' free and read, trust and 'increased.
Something 'changed but not' nothing changed .... The environment around me and 'the same, the problems are the same and yet ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment