Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sloneczniki W Malarstwie Artystycznym

See the world of emotions globetrotter


.... my head is spinning, my head is spinning from too many thoughts, too many emotions, too many houses I have seen in just two days (tomorrow I will tell you my head is spinning and')... and 'a strange feeling .. Losing
Crystal, find him, still feel that something is not 'fully in line but there is' the will 'get together and go back to being calm ... or maybe just walk towards the path of serenity'. ..

I come back in the months and re-read his messages, look at the history of phone calls and smile ... but how many times he called me !!!??? ;-)... I think back to what makes the difference to start with a good morning and end with a goodnight and a big kiss ... if there 'tune these things can not be there but they feel the same, but when you are' in the fog does not feel it 'you see more' anything, and you cling to a word unspoken, not a telephone call to a message not sent .... so and so 'that we are moving towards the path of misunderstanding and pain where each message is misinterpreted and where I experience a new "energy" of destruction that is and then self-directed drama that borders on the excessive ...

It 's like, the recent separation from my former partner, had inherited the motto: "You make me feel bad if you cut, I want to be loved, I want to be the focus of your thoughts, I need serenity' and if you do not You can give it to me then, and 'no use going forward ... "the horror! Years of yoga, Reiki and much more ...
and then I'm sure a step after another I'll be able' to break free from this spring which is triggered each much and I can not control ... maybe starting to get a bit 'less seriously.

Meanwhile I try to change my thoughts ... there' so much work to do but if cammni with someone you love go more 'away ... even if someone you love can not' always be physically next to you ... for now ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment