Thursday, February 10, 2011

Memory Foam Spilt Water Help

Forests Losing


The white owl I collect from the ground, take me in his arms and takes me to his friends rebuilders.
Their house has a good smell of incense, and breathe a good energy.
Umilta ', compassion and openness are the characteristics of these strange characters.

I come "entrusted" to Harmony, a teacher of yoga, which will help me 'to rid the body and overcome with grief at this time .... how long' been since I've done yoga ...

Finally someone is taking care of me ... that 's what I think before you close your eyes and fall into a deep sleep.

I wake up soon, and I find myself in the forest of fears: the trees next to me are more and more 'big and threatening and continue to whisper in his ear. Ovuque I turn there are trees with their branches, they want to swallow, and their trunks look of the faces, some others are not known.

whispered the words that come are the focus of all my fears, past present and future.

At one point, a light among the branches, a hand pulls the center of my chest and pierces me, I feel "rip" something, a sharp pain and then ... I wake up ... It was a "DREAM" ...

The feeling of having a hole in the center of the chest there 'yet,
me and the feeling that something' was taken from there 'yet,
the feeling that something really happened there' yet, the
feeling that an angel appeared beside me there 'yet ...
the feeling to be back in tune with something 'great' there 'yet ... but they are "only" sensations of a body tired and sleep deprived by the ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment